Extra Curricular Activities
Students are trained at a very young age to participate in all extra-curricular activities. These include inter-house competitions and inter-class competitions. The purpose of these extra-curricular activities is
- To improve their skill in observation
- To develop their powers of visual calculation or proportion about any object.Kho-Kho
- To develop technical skills
- Experimenting with new techniques in different media
- To develop a sense of imagination and creativity.
Co curricular activities:
- Art and Craft
- Flower arrangement
Above activities provide students an opportunity to discover their talents in diverse fields with the right spirit.